This course would ideally suit those operatives that are involved in the Management of Play Facilities as well as those who undertake installation and maintenance works of children's play equipment.
- EN1176 relating to installation and maintenance
- Practical issues relating to site
- Conditions and products used
- Implications relating to poorly installed and maintained equipment
- Health & Safety
- Development of "Good Working" practices
This course covers all aspects of carrying out visual and operational playground inspections and the methodology behind it.
- Both a classroom and onsite tuition, the practical element will be carried out in a local play area.
- There is an option for the candidates to sit an RPII registration exam. The successful candidate will be registered with the RPII for 3 years and will be given a certificate of registration.