Our tailored demonstration days can be done at a nearby site of your choice and candidates are involved and get the chance to do hands on training.
Tailored to you
Wet Pour Demo Days
We're specialists in providing wet pour surfacing repair and playground maintenance training. Bringing technique and confidence to your team.
- A wet pour repair up to 2m² in black rubber will be demonstrated at a nearby site of your choice.
- All candidates are involved and get the chance to do hands on training during the repair and GB Sport & Leisure will provide all the materials and tools required
- Guideline leaflets will be given and talked through regarding all aspects of wet pour repairs. A classroom session will take place to include a question and answers session
- Certificate of attendance will be given to all candidates
we also provide
Aerial Runway Maintenance
We can provide service and maintenance training for aerial runways as well as spares.
We have also developed and manufactured a secondary safety chain, unique to GB Sport & Leisure for the additional safety of your equipment.
In-depth training with practical demonstrations
Gate Maintenance Training
Our course is aimed at those responsible for routine servicing and the day-to-day maintenance of playground gates. Our instructors cover all the information necessary for you to ensure you remain compliant and save money by, correctly fault finding and addressing the issues that commonly arise.
The course covers the following:
- Gain knowledge on the different gate systems available
- Learn about the standards required, to remain compliant
- How to check gates and correctly identify and report hazards
- Troubleshooting/fault finding exercises, with practical demonstrations for excellence in gate maintenance and safety
- Gate installation information Part codes and product knowledge
Our instructors are IAE Approved Pro Safe Engineers and have been trained directly by the major gate manufacturers.
To discuss your training requirements further please contact us