The Runner is a popular outdoor gym device that develops both lower and upper muscles. Perfect for rehabilitation because of the low impact on hip and leg joints, can help ease the strain on knee joints long term. Improves balance, coordination and flexibility.
To do exercise grab the handle with your hands, stand on the steps. Use your leg muscles to move them forward and backwards. Keep your back upright.
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 1,01 x 0,7 x 1,4 m
- Safety zone: 4,0 x 4,0 m
- The number of anchors: 1
- Compatibility with norm EN 16630 confirmed with the certificate
- Can be painted in any colour from the RAL palette.
- Construction is made of powder painted steel and protected against corrosion.
- Steps are made of aluminium.
- Handles are made of pipe ended with rounded decorative elements and profiled to ensure ergonomics and user safety.
- Construction is welded and has no plastic ends except for bearing connections where it is possible to maintain/repair.
- The device is mounted on a supporting pole, that is attached to the ground by the flange.
- The flange is screwed with M16 screws into anchor fixed in the concrete. Anchoring nuts are secured against unscrewing.
Differences in dimensions no more than +/- 5% are acceptable.
The presented drawing is for illustrative purposes. Actual product may be slightly different.