GB Sport & Leisure UK Limited is a supplier of playground equipment, spares, accessories, safer surfacing, fencing, gates, sports equipment and associated products.
We gather information:
• When we interact by telephone, email, fax, post or face to face meetings.
• When goods are purchased over the phone, by email, post or visiting our offices.
• From job applicants and employees.
Information gathered may include:
• Your name and address.
• Email address.
• Telephone number.
• Credit/debit card details (details are not kept after the transaction is completed).
• Credit status report provided by third party credit agencies if a credit facility is applied for (details are not kept after the credit facility is approved or declined).
• Bank details.
We use gathered information to:
• Dispatch goods ordered to customers.
• Create relevant documents to complete transactions.
• Process payment for goods supplied.
• Provide technical assistance with application assessments and installation.
• Provide industry information about regulations and good practice.
• To inform you of changes to carrier delivery services and other third party supplier information that may affect our service.
• To send information about the products we offer.
• Make payments to suppliers.
• Where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Sharing data with third parties:
Our service providers and suppliers
In order to make certain services available to you, we may need to share your personal data with some of our service partners. These include IT, delivery and marketing service providers.
GB Sport & Leisure UK Limited only allows its service providers to handle your personal data when we have confirmed that they apply appropriate data protection and security controls. We also impose contractual obligations on service providers relating to data protection and security, which mean they can only use your data to provide services to GB Sport & Leisure UK Limited and to you, and for no other purposes.
Other third parties
• Apart from our service providers, GB Sport & Leisure UK Limited will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as set out below. We will never sell or rent our customer data to other organisations for marketing purposes.
We may share your data with:
• Carefully selected partners who provide products and services, if we have your consent to do so.
• Credit reference agencies where necessary for card payments.
• Governmental bodies, regulators, law enforcement agencies, courts/tribunals and insurers where we are required to do so.
• To comply with our legal obligations.
• To exercise our legal rights (for example in court cases).
• For the prevention, detection, investigation of crime or prosecution of offenders.
• For the protection of our employees and customers.
How long do we keep your data?
• We will not retain your data for longer than necessary for the purposes set out in this Policy. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 6 years